We, at Kompetenzteam GIS GmbH (KTGIS), are looking to hire a new team member (m/f/d) for our offices in Leipzig, Germany to support our software development.
Junior Developer / Application Programmer
Since our founding in 2014, we have been inspiring our customers with innovative IT approaches in the field of geographic data processing (GIS). Our core competencies include the development, sales, and support of GIS-based solutions.
What can you expect at KTGIS?
• An attractive, permanent position in a forward-thinking company with positive business development.
• You will become a member of an innovative team where you contribute to collaborative success with your personal strengths.
• Diverse areas of application where you can both work independently and contribute your ideas.
• Flexible and family-friendly regulations regarding working hours and location / remote work.
• Individual further training measures can be coordinated.
What activities will you contribute to at KTGIS?
• Participation in project-based software development.
• Development and customization of specialized applications and interfaces based on Java and Eclipse Equinox.
• Supervision and documentation of software testing.
• Support in the maintenance of existing applications.
What qualifications are we looking for?
• A completed university degree in computer science or comparable certification.
• Good experience in Java 11 or other object-oriented programming languages.
• Know-how in interface programming and in the area of object-relational databases.
• Good knowledge of German language, or the willingness to learn German in both written and spoken form.
Does this position interest you?
Then do not hesitate any longer and send us your application and relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you.